Monday 12 December 2011

Please sir, can I have some more?

Well, yes I can. The diet is over. I have kept a record in this blog of my attempt to fight the flab. But now I have decided that enough is enough. It all started 201 days ago at the end of May, just before half term to be precise. It resulted from a conversation with the inspirational Mr Tynan. He showed me his  mobile phone application called 'Myfitnesspal'. Since that epiphany moment to the time of writing I have entered every piece of food that has passed through my mouth into 'Myfitnesspal'; the program then shows how many calories I can consume on any given day. Dear reader you know this much already. When I started I weighed 265lbs, which is around 19 stones. Over the 201 days I have managed to shed 77lbs which leaves me at 189lbs, or 13.7 stones.

The challenge now will be to maintain that weight, and to afford a new wardrobe of clothes; only my shoes still fit. One day I will tell a funny story concerning my over-sized undies, a large unsuspecting audience, and a remembrance service. But I won't tell it now.

The key figure is in the bottom right hand corner.


And the all important graph.




No comments:

Post a Comment