Sunday 7 November 2010

Last weekend of autumnal colour.

Who needs to go to New England in the fall? Is it just me or has this been one of the best autumns ever. The weather has been relatively kind - certainly not very cold. Perhaps as a result the colours in this part of Wales have been magnificent. However the forecast for the next few days is for some stormy weather, so I think this might be the last weekend when the leaves are on the trees (at least until next spring anyway!). So yesterday Mary and I went out with my camera and took some photographs of the trees around Caerwys. Here are two of them:
Looking south west towards the Vale of Clwyd.

View towards Afonwen and the slopes of Moel y Parc.

1 comment:

  1. It has been stunning this autumn. I really don't want it to end, which is clearly a total waste of time because it will. The other side of our valley is perfect just now and will soon be black and grey and another version of perfect perhaps.

    ReplyDelete