Sunday 20 February 2011

Funny game.

Being an Everton fan is not always easy. Two weeks ago we had the roller coaster game with Blackpool; last week it was the dismal performance which resulted in a two nil defeat to Bolton. Today was the FA Cup 4th Round replay against Chelsea. I had been to the drawn game three weeks ago and I feared the blues had had their chance at Goodison. Today I could not really face the game. I predicted yet another heroic failure by the men in blue. I tried to find other things to do other than follow the game on the radio. Unlike the 'Likely Lads' in that famous episode whereTerry and Bob manage to avoid knowing the England result, I found it impossible and constantly looked at the up-dates on Facebook. In fact during the first part of the child labour lecture I am ashamed to say that I was seriously distracted by extra time and the penalty shoot out.

Forever Everton.

No comments:

Post a Comment