Sunday 27 February 2011

Political hats.

In a blog earlier this year I told  how I was inspired by Vince Cable to buy a Fedora hat. I have truly loved that hat, but I don't feel confident wearing it. Vince Cable has the panache required wear a Fedora, but I'm afraid I don't. So browsing the much recommended Village Hat and Cap Company web site I decided to get head gear more in tune with my (admittedly distant) proletarian roots. A flat cap. Made from 100% pure wool it really is the business. The Fedora will appear from time to time (usually on dark evenings I imagine), but the cap of Lenin and countless working class heroes can be worn at any time. So in my political hat collection I have a Fedora (Lib Dem) and the flat cap (old Labour), but what about a Tory one? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment