Friday 18 March 2011

Book launch revisited.

The book launch seemed to go as well as I can have hoped. The town hall was full and the initial response to the book was very favourable. I gave a brief talk on how the book had come into being, and thanked those with whom I had worked most closely. The following are some photographs from the evening:

The books stacked up and ready to go.


Book launch exhibition.

The book.

Yours truly with David Hanson MP

The remaining books will be distributed to each household in Caerwys over the coming days. A few copies will be kept back and given to new arrivals in the community. This evening marks the end of a fascinating project. My sincere thanks to all those involved.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I wasn't able to be there but all looks good. Will be by to collect my copy!

    ReplyDelete