Sunday 29 May 2011

My Fitness Pal

Diets are miserable things; it would be so much fun just to eat everything you fancy. In end losing weight is a simple but painful process, just eat less. I have never found that easy, but writing down every piece of food does seem to help. Anyway, I have discovered (by way of friends) a web site and mobile phone app that counts calories and the nutritional value of food. It sets daily limits and takes account of exercise; in short it is a detailed and sophisticated web site, and it is all free. So far I have struggled to stay within the daily limits unless I add some decent exercise (cycling of course). I imagine as with all other diet regimes I have followed that it is destined to fail. However if you want to check it out here it is: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment