Saturday 18 June 2011

My Fitness Pal - state of the nation.

The screen shot above shows the state of my diet using the myfitnesspal ap on my phone. I have been doing the diet for 22 days and, as is shown, I have lost 14 lbs. Of course it is a gimmick - it can't last - but it does allow one to measure calorific intake and set it against exercise. Each morning I wake up with a set amount of calories on my phone; as the day goes by I add my food and it is counted off the total. The ONLY way to get more calories added is to exercise. I ride the bike; one hour at say 14mph gives me another 850 calories. So tonight, with 1410 calories left to spend, I can have all the wine I want.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Maybe I should take a look at this. Something that lets you have all the wine you want sounds appealing! (Sorry, I might be missing the point>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine or food? That is the question:)

    ReplyDelete