Saturday 4 June 2011

My Saddle My Brooks.

During these glorious early summer days I have been cycling around the local lanes on my favourite bicycle. And the favourite part of my favourite bicycle is the saddle. My pedalling partners will complain about a sore derriere, but I never suffer. The secret to my cycling comfort is the Brooks saddle; made in England for many years it has brought relief to countless chaffed bottoms. They are not cheap, and they take a few months to break into shape, but one they have learnt the curvatures of ones nether regions they will give a life time of service. All they require is the application of some leather oil from time to time. Here is a photograph of my well worn Brooks:

1 comment:

  1. Have to agree with you Tim, three B17's on my bikes.

    ReplyDelete